Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Teaching at French General this Summer!

Hello dear readers!
I'm so excited and honored to share that I will be teaching "Bastille Femmes" Art Doll Class this summer on July 12th at French General in Los Angeles!!!
Below are 2 samples of the dolls we will be making with hoop skirts, scalloped overlays, vintage ephemera, porcelain doll arms, the works!




For details you can visit
or the

There are many other wonderful classes there I would love to take!

Hope everyone has a great and creatively blessed week!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!!
    beautiful!!!!!!!!!
    Eliane
    http://elianeapkroker.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until they open registration. I love your dolls (and the kitties, too). So looking forward to spending the day with you and your art!

    ReplyDelete