Wednesday, January 28, 2015

"What the Trees Told Me" Solo Art Show

Hello dear reader.

I just wanted to share that my first solo show (insert squeal, jumps and flips through the air) will be held at Whimsy Antiques in Carpinteria, Ca. Friday, February 6th from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.  There will be art, antiques, music, wine and good people. :) 

http://www.whimsyantiques.com/

If you happen to be in the area I would LOVE for you to stop by.

Here are the last four pieces I made for the show:

"A Woman in Flight"


"The Teacher"


"A Woman Undefined"



"The Performer"


And, below is a really big piece I am working on which I hope to be able to bring to the show as well (although it's not part of the other collection).  Its 2/3 of a wooden door, rocks and shells that I have collected over the last couple of years.  Her face is sculpted of clay and I will be adding some architectural salvage elements to frame the piece.  


thanks for your visit!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment